It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Monday, January 5


Potpourri of thoughts from the weekend

Since I didn't hear a lousy scrap of Cubs news this weekend, all I have for you are my thoughts for this weekend.

First of all, Will Carroll e-mailed me. I thought that was cool.

Next, if Oklahoma kept on pounding the ball in the fourth quarter, they woulda beat LSU. But that was OK by me. Geaux Tigers!

I was a little surprised by the lack of displeasure communicated by the Green Bay crowd when that veiny weenie Matt Hasselbeck got on the loudspeaker and announced at the sudden death coinflip "We'll take the ball, and we're gonna score!" Maybe the fans, which despite the fact that they're all a bunch of back-assward rubes, are die-hard muthas, knew what was coming.

What is it about impending snowstorms that makes TV newspeople cream their jeans?

BTW: if you're female, cute, but flatchested, there's always work for you on The Weather Channel. They have about six different weather persons who fit that descriptions.

More on breasts: another reason why LSU beat Oklahoma: their cheerleaders were more buxom, shall we say.

Final word on breasts: there are cuter girls (Mandy Moore), prettier girls (Jessica Alba) and hotter girls who can act (Catherine Bell), but nobody on TV or movies has a better body than Jessica Biel. Hands down. I will not argue with anyone on this.

How does one know when their child is out smoking pot? I want to strangle my elder son, because he just takes selfish and lazy to a new level every day. His latest trick is going downstairs after midnight and messing up the kitchen cooking shit. Why does one need to do that? We fed him dinner.

The book Durocher's Cubs, in the end, depressed the shit out of me.

Finally, if you haven't figured it out, I got Derek from

Big Red C up on the left hand side. The Cub Blog Army just keeps growing in strength. We gonna get noticed one of these days, real soon. Wouldn't it be great if we could somehow help shape the future of the Cubs? Stranger things have happened. If a guy can hold his infant son in front of a hungry alligator, maybe McFail can start paying attention to what Ruz or the Northside Lounge has to offer.

|

Home