It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Friday, January 2


It's January 2

Where's my Pudge? I want my Pudge!

Yeah, Happy New Year to you, too. I guess I assumed you knew that, already.

No news. The Cubs Blog Army must have been hung over yesterday. I personally slept until noon, which is a personal adult non-alcohol-aided record. Fortunately, so did the rest of the family. Basically I got up, ate, watched some football, went to bed. As I said, the rest of the CBA must have done the same thing.

I don't give a rat's ass how many laps Scott Skiles makes the Bulls run for not tying their shoes, I couldn't give a fuck less about who coaches the Bears next year, and they can play the BCS in a phone booth for all I care, because all I am looking forward to is the Cubs signing a future HOF catcher, winning the Central by 20 games, and kicking the snot out of the other playoff qualifiers in the NL.

Anything else will go down in my book as a disappointment. Period. Paragraph. Story.

|

Home