It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Monday, January 5


Impatient as hell

I know who this is...this is all Scott Bore-asses fault!! That fucking keyunt could fuck up a night at Benihana's with Jessicas Biel, Alba, Simpson and Lynch, all on Oprah's credit card!! Yup, all the food groups: steak, shrimp, rice, brunette, brunetter, blond, and crippled!! YUM!

I'd like to shove a ton o' Swedish fish up his delusional ass!

I want my Pudge!! Fork called me a "Pudge Packer"...(sheepishly raises hand)

OH, BTW: Say howdy to Gooseneck, who hails from the south, follows a certain Chicago sports franchise, and writes real good.

|

Home