It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Monday, December 22


The Maddux Question

Many people come to me and say, hey, how would I like Greg Maddux back?

And I say, ya, sure, but not at the expense of Pudge.

If I knew that there was no chance at Pudge, then I would take Maddux back, strictly on nostalgic terms. He would pass along valuable info to our young pitchers, he would win his 300th in our uniform, and he would be useful for at least a year in our rotation. But at this point in his life, he is NOT the difference between us and a title.

|

Home