It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Monday, December 29


Back to Todd Walker for a sec

Read Forklift today, and I got confused...what was that about a three-way between Walker, Grud, and Paris Hilton? Do they have video, and I hope it's no more of that damn night-vision shit!

Anyway, the point he's trying to make is that Walker is the same guy left-handed that Grud is right-handed, which is, a .300 hitter with some slugging juice and a good eye. I never considered a platoon, since I didn't think either one would go for that kind of noise.

But, if the second baseman named Walker Grud could hit .310 with about 45 dubs and 20 bangs, all for about 4 milldo, and nobody's bitchin' about it, that's good, ain't it?

Yeah, thought so. Even if he can't catch a cold.

|

Home