It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Friday, August 1


Raffy's not coming here

Don't get me wrong. I have always been a Raffy fan, and I was crushed when he was traded. Mitch Williams could have saved 100 games a year, and I still wouldn't be convinced that the trade was a good one.

But resign yourself to the fate that he isn't coming back. First of all, we don't really need him, unless he is willing to pinch-hit, and I don't think he is. Second of all, we already have a male erectile dysfunction spokesman in town, and dis is da Coach's town, after all.

But the biggest reason has to do with the mistaken notion that Cindy Sandberg still lives in town. In fact, she never did, and she still lives in the Phoenix area, close to Ryno and their kids.

You know, Raffy's no-trade clause does NOT name the D-backs...in-TREEEEE-guing!

|

Home