It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Wednesday, August 27


Once again, thanks to Andy Dolan

I assume if you read this, you also read Andy Dolan from desipio.com, who is one of my writing heroes on the net. He MUST be in your reg'lar rotation. Just has to be.

Today one of his links deals with the heartwarming story of the Pennsylvanian mom who wanted to take her (under 16) son and three of his friends go-karting. When that fell through, she bought some suds, took the boys to a hotel room, handed out some singles, and did a strip-tease for them, beckoning them to slip the bills in her bra straps and panties.

Now, the disappointing thing is that no pictures are provided with the story. In order for me to truly judge, as with the recent story of the skank who was sucking a 5-year-old's pee-pee on video so her husband could have some bedtime entertainment, I would have to see what we were dealing with, here.

See, for example, one of my son's friends has a mom that compares somewhat favorably to Pam Anderson, and my son's friend has an interesting attitude about her that I will (mercifully) summarize by saying that "anything his mom does is OK by him". There's an incident with some home videos he found that kind of proves my point.

If she stripped down for the boys, there probably wouldn't have been a complaint.

However, most moms, including my own, who tried that would need to be punished in federal prisons for "crimes against humanity". Some games we could have played:

- Count the Fat Rolls
- Whack the Moles
- What's that Smell?
- Connect the Stretch Marks
- Pate, or not?
- What the hell is that s'posed to be?
- Life-Size Action Bumpers Pinball
- Pin the Tail on the Michelin Man
- Cauliflower, or Broccoli?

|

Home