It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Friday, August 1


Once again, a good deed goes unrewarded

A couple of days ago, I get on here to give props to Barry Bonds for being the greatest player of the last 40 years or so, at least since the heyday of Aaron, Mays, and Mantle.

So what does he do when he comes to town? Bitches about Carlos Z when he pumps his fist after getting him out.

That's class, Mr. Man. I mean, it isn't like you've stood there about, oh, 600 times, watching balls fly out of the yard before starting his trip around the bases. I mean, you waddle up there, with your shoulder pads and shin guards, and you dangly-ass earring, and you got beef for Z putting on a show? People think you're all swole up on the juice, but the truth is, you're just as skinny as you were with the Pirates. You are just wearing body armor all over, so you can lean your fucking ass over the plate so nobody can pitch you.

You got a 5-hundred on base percentage, and you bitch when someone gets you out? You win some, you lose some, sit your ass down and drink your juice box, you big baby.

I appreciate that I'm watching a great ballplayer, and I appreciate his competitiveness, and I assume that most other stars of the past were probably sore losers, as well. But I also appreciate that Z stuck it up your big fat arse, big boy, and that's why we watch the game.

|

Home