It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Tuesday, August 5


No comment?

Nobody is commenting anymore? Is it because the comment provider is broken, or is it because, sob!, nobody is reading me anymore?

No love for the Sloth?

Are you only compelled to chime in whenever I stupidly try to suggest improving the lot of mankind, other than the Cubs? Or only when I ramble on about my dreams of violating Sister Mary Abagail with a frozen banana in the broom closet of the old Immaculate Conception grade school?

I don't know this for a fact, mind you, nobody ever could know. But I bet under the thick woolen layers of her habit, lurked a youngish, underdeveloped but still somewhat delectable figure. Sort of like my ex-wife, in fact, who can and has struck others as being nun-like. Bitch.

|

Home