It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Tuesday, August 5


No comment, because you can't

Comments are down. My bad. I could have spared you my thoughts about Sr. Mary Abagail.

Until they are back, hopefully you will be entertained by this new article that just happened to be buried way down in the Yahoo news archives. Enjoy.

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Friends of accused sexual abuser and LA Lakers guard Kobe Bryant are saying that the six-time All-Star acknowledges leaving marks over the alleged victim's neck and face, as has been reported by potential witnesses.

An unnamed source, close to Bryant, said that Bryant admits that the marks are his. "He told me, 'Yeah, she (had consented) to (giving oral sex to) me, but she was young, and she didn't know what she was doing. But she was fine, and that ass was smokin'. So I told her I wanted to (have intercourse with) her, and she refused. So I had to pick her head up and (pull her) across the bed, until she got in a position that I could (perform the act) with.' I asked him if he was worried about getting in trouble. 'Nah, she wanted it. She was only mad when I tried to (enter her anally), saying I disrespected her'"

The source also indicated that this was not the first time that Mr. Bryant was involved in such rough treatment of a bed partner, but possibly could have been the first partner who actually had parents. Mr. Bryant continued on to blame the intrusion of the alleged victim's parents in his affairs as the source of the allegations, which Bryant still labels as "incorrect, scurrilous, and false".

The source did admit to receiving over $4,000 in favors and perks from Mr. Bryant in the last three months, including all-day rentals of jet skis at Newport Beach, and a lavish party the same weekend, where bags were given to party guests containing condoms, "joy jelly", and other sexual parenphenalia.

There was no truth to the rumor that Luis Polonia, former Major League outfielder, was also in attendance.

|

Home