It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Friday, August 15


Goodbye, Bobby Hill

Goodbye Bobby Hill
Though I never knew you at all
You wore Mark Grace's number
They said that took a lot of gall

They wanted you to hit leadoff
And they whispered into your brain
You worked out on a treadmill
And they tried to change your game

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing who to talk to
When the press came in
And I would have Dusty to have played you
But you were just a kid
Your chances were used up long before
Your legend ever did


|

Home